Simpleweb is a small, fast-paced and energetic company with big ambitions, great ideas and a focus on building fantastic digital products for startups and companies that want to act like startups.
We live and breathe the tech world and our clients recognise this, putting us in the enviable position of often owning stock in the companies we work with.
We are looking for a talented, dynamic and organised Project Manager with a track record of delivering digital software applications, to join our brilliant team.
With an agile approach to projects, you will be able to handle multiple projects easily and take pride in the results you produce. You will be at the core of our greatest asset – our team.
You will be pragmatic, have a passion for digital technology and will not shy away from effectively and confidently managing a range of projects. You will be a great team player, love technology, have entrepreneurial spirit alongside a great sense of humour, a bucket load of common sense and enjoy delivering great results.
In the past you might have been a web designer, UX specialist, front end developer, or a programmer. You’ve protected your team from clients and clients from your team… You get it.
- Provide project leadership and strategic thinking helping set direction, maintain focus and promote quality.
- Delivery of projects to a high quality, on time and on budget through the effective management of clients, people and resources.
- Managing client expectations, problem solving and elevating issues at the appropriate times.
- Support the team with clear insight into project requirements and expectations, highlighting critical
success and failure points.
- Work with a technical and creative team to plan and get an understanding of the feasibility of possible solutions and assist in decision making based on project expectations, time and cost.
- Effectively manage time and resources for issues that arise outside of fixed projects.
- Run suitable project debriefing sessions and work with directors to assess where ongoing improvements to processes can be made.
- Salary negotiable based on experience
- Investment share options
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- Personal development budget
- Opportunity for sabbatical
- 25 days annual leave
To apply, please send us a cover letter/email with a bit about yourself and a concise CV outlining your experience to email@example.com.
No agencies please.