We’re looking for someone to join our team helping scaleups and early stage startups become successful. We specialise in solving difficult problems around technology and products for people that want to create amazing things.
We are a purpose driven business and we’re proud to have worked with and helped grow some amazing startups, inspirational founders and young people.
We’re looking for a programmer that has experience solving difficult problems for all kinds of applications. From dApps to mobile, SaaS, and whatever interesting new technologies appear. You will be most at home in a small team working on products from idea to launch. Leadership skills are expected and will be nurtured.
- Excellent engineering and problem solving skills
- A strong understanding of the web and its protocols
- Proficient in at least one of the following: Ruby, PHP, Python, Obj. C, Swift, C#, Go, Elixr
- A strong willingness to learn new languages and skills
- A good understanding of database theory
- Minimum of 3 years developing applications
- A strong open source or personal project portfolio
- Clear understanding of the development process
- Led a small team to delivery of an application or product
- Understanding of various server technologies such as AWS, Ansible, Docker
- You care about the work you produce
- You are keen to learn new things
- You are keen to help others learn new things
- You realise that humans are more important than machines
- You rise to a challenge
- You enjoy working on varied projects and technologies
We like to keep things simple. We measure success with three simple metrics: client happiness, team happiness, cashflow happiness. We offer the usual mix of office perks (ask the team on Twitter about food, away days and weekends) as well as:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 25 days holiday
- A contract based around GitHub’s Balanced IP Agreement
- A share scheme that gives you your own portfolio of the companies we invest in
- Annual conference budget
- Training / Personal Development budget (books, online courses, etc)
We are an equal opportunities employer. We shouldn’t have to say this (but just in case there’s any doubt). We embrace differences not reject them. Get in touch and come and join us!