We are looking for a super organised and dynamic full-time (part-time considered) office admin/manager to join our team of coders, creatives and entrepreneurs.
As well as the usual benefits (health insurance, pension, shares, personal development budget, etc) we also ensure equal maternity and paternity leave, non-Christian holidays are respected, and that mental and physical health are treated equally.
You will be responsible for day-to-day admin and the smooth and efficient running of our office and team. Attention to detail, experience, and a ‘get stuff done’ attitude are a must.
A bit about us
Simpleweb is a software company that specialises in new technologies and product development with an emphasis on social and environmental impact. We help companies that are helping people and the world.
- Managing bill payments
- Invoice administration (FreeAgent experience beneficial)
- Liaising with our accountant and bookkeepers etc
- Assisting in event organisation
- Maintaining digital and physical filing
- Maintenance of company policies, procedures and documentation
- Reception duties, including answering incoming calls, scheduling meetings, welcoming visitors
- Answering general emails and liaising with clients
- General office administration, project and client support
- Providing administrative support to members of the team
You will have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Bookkeeping experience preferred
- Willing to learn new things
- Have used SaaS tools before including Google Suite
- Experience of word processing and other office applications – preferably Mac OS X based
- Experience in a similar role within a busy office
- Experience in reviewing administration processes and procedures
- A basic understanding of HR procedure
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- A friendly, enthusiastic and professional manner
Benefits and perks:
- Fair salary reflecting experience
- Regular team trips and socials
- Fair pension contribution
- An opportunity to gain from Simpleweb’s investments through our Investment Profit Share Shares
- Private medical insurance
- Personal development budget
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
Become part of the Simpleweb team – please send us an email outlining your experience, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to discuss your startup or project, get in touch with Simpleweb today.