Simpleweb is a purpose driven VentureTech company that specialises in new technology, product development, and human interaction. We love solving difficult problems by combining strategy, engineering, and art. Simpleweb Studio Block is our software studio focusing on the productisation of decentralised applications.
Our mission is to develop great web and mobile products that make use of blockchain and distributed technology that normal people actually understand and want to use.
As a developer looking to move in to this new space we would expect you to have an interest in new technologies, blockchain and its potential disruptive capabilities. No blockchain experience necessary.
We are looking for strong developers with the following core skills/experience:
- Minimum of two years commercial experience as a developer
- Good communication skills and someone that enjoys working in a team
- A strong desire to push yourself and pick up new skills quickly
- A computer science or maths related degree would be advantageous but not essential
- No blockchain experience needed
We like to keep things simple. We measure success with three simple metrics: client happiness, team happiness, cashflow happiness. We offer the usual mix of office perks (ask the team on Twitter about food, away days and weekends) as well as:
- Salary negotiable with ability to progress
- Bonus/stock/tokens incentive
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Pension scheme
- Personal development budget
- Opportunity for sabbatical
- 25 days annual leave
To apply, please send us a cover letter/email with a bit about yourself, a concise CV outlining your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please.
If you’d like to discuss your startup or project, get in touch with Simpleweb today.