Simpleweb is a purpose driven VentureTech company that specialises in new technology, product development, and human interaction. We love solving difficult problems by combining strategy, engineering, and art.
We’re looking for a developer who wants to get involved in the fast moving sector of Blockchain Technology and Distributed Ledger Technology.
As a developer looking to move in to Blockchain we would expect you to have a keen interest in the technology and its potential disruptive capabilities.
Although we don’t expect you to have pre-existing experience necessarily, we are looking for people that have a good working knowledge of how a blockchain works and a working understanding of cryptography.
Any hands-on experience developing with a blockchain will be advantageous.
We are looking for strong developers with the following core skills/experience:
- Minimum of two years commercial experience as a developer
- Good communication skills and someone that enjoys working in a team
- A strong desire to push yourself and pick up new skills quickly
- A computer science or maths related degree would be advantageous but not essential
We like to keep things simple. We measure success with three simple metrics: client happiness, team happiness, cashflow happiness. We offer the usual mix of office perks (ask the team on Twitter about food, away days and weekends) as well as:
- Salary negotiable with ability to progress
- Bonus/stock/tokens incentive
- Private medical/dental insurance
- Pension scheme
- Personal development budget
- Opportunity for sabbatical
- 25 days annual leave
To apply, please send us a cover letter/email with a bit about yourself, a concise CV outlining your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please.