Simpleweb is a small, fast-paced and energetic company with big ambitions, great ideas and a focus on building fantastic online software products for startups and companies that want to act like startups. We live and breathe the tech world and our clients recognise this, putting us in the enviable position of owning stock in some of the companies that we work with (which we pass on as stock options to our team).
We are looking for a talented, dynamic and organised Project Manager (preferably with a UX background) with a track record of delivering digital software applications to join our brilliant team.
With an agile approach to projects, you can handle multiple projects easily and you take pride in the results that you produce. You will be core to our greatest asset – our team, a creative team of developers who like to work and play hard.
You will be pragmatic, have a passion for digital technology and you do not shy away from the challenge of effectively and confidently managing a range of projects. You need to be a great team player, love technology, have entrepreneurial spirit, with a good sense of humour, a bucket load of common sense and enjoy delivering great results.
In the past you’ve probably been a web designer, UX specialist, front end developer, or a programmer. You’ve protected your team from clients and clients from your team… You get it. You own a project like it was your own.
- Delivery of projects to a high quality, on time and on budget through the effective management of clients, people and resources.
- Managing client expectations, problem solving and elevating issues at the appropriate times.
- Support the team with clear insight into project requirements and expectations, highlighting critical success and failure points.
- Work with a technical and creative team to plan and determine feasibility of possible solutions and assist in decision making based on project expectations, time and cost.
- Effectively manage time and resources for issues that arise outside of fixed projects.
- Run suitable project debriefing sessions and work with directors to assess where ongoing improvements to processes can be made.
- Salary competitive depending on experience
- Company share options
- Apple laptop
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme
To apply, please send us a cover letter/email with a bit about yourself and a concise CV outlining your experience to email@example.com
No agencies please.